We are delighted to announce that we have now been selected as the official silver partner of the 16th Edition of Digital Transformation Summit India. This event is all set to take place on the 2nd of March 2023 in Bangalore at 9.00 AM.
TurboHire is a Silver Partner
TurboHire will be a part of this event and will be looking at learning, discovering, connecting, and networking to get to know more in the tech space. This event will also help us get a chance to showcase our technology to a larger audience. Gathering perspectives from various real-world use cases along with sharing some insights with top Innovation and Technology experts will provide us with a wider base for better understanding.
What is Digital Transformation Summit?
With Digital transformation being the main core of our era, India is now the second fastest-digitizing economy among 17 leading economies in the world. India is now also expected to have a digital economy of about $1 trillion by 2025. That being said, the IT industry contributes nearly 8% of India’s GDP overall.
Digital Transformation Summit India, which is currently in its 16th edition is filled with ideas that will help India move towards a more digital era. The conference will also feature various insights and fruitful discussions from a number of influential speakers on topics that are top trending such as Metaverse, 5G, Web 3.0, Net Gen Technologies, and Cyber Security.
This event will also be further attended by 120+ CTOs, CDOs, CISOs, CIOs, the Head of Digital Transformation, IT Infrastructure, Information and Communication Technologies, and other experts within the technology domain which makes the summit an enriched experience. This summit is also designed with the objective to bring together transformation using innovation and an inclusive growth mindset.
Attending the event provides us with a lot of benefits however some of the benefits that we will get can be stated as follows:
1. Speakers list
There will be about 15 speakers with actionable insights, presentations, and immense knowledge sharing all under a single roof at the Shangri la Bengaluru. The speaker line will consist of:
- Ajay Gupta – Mentor, Startup India
- Suresh Khadakbhavi – AVP Innovation Lab, Bangalore International Airport Ltd
- Raghuraman Ramamoorthy – VP, Mercedes Benz Research and Development India
- Mohan Rao – Corporate VP, Samsung Research India Bangalore
- Cdr Praveen Kumar – Group CISO, Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd
- Vishesh Kaul – Chief Information and Digital Office, Prestige Group
- Shweta Kaushik – VP of technology services, Mercedes Benz Research and Development India
- Sanchita Basu, PMP – Director Global IT, Baxter International Inc
- Manish Kumar – VP of Technology, Byju’s
- Gupta Boda – Head, IT & Digital, Brigade Group
- Ankit Mathur – VP – Operation T&I, Foods Business, ITC Limited
- Ravinder (Ravi) Singh – Partner, Kalaari Capital
- Blessy Varghese – Associate VP, Datamatics
- Mohit Malik – COO, GSPANN Technologies
- KR Rajasekharan – Senior Manager – Program & AP Service CISO Governance, NTT Ltd.
2. Collective Collaboration
A collaborative learning environment will be essential to build together in the future with both industry peers and by sharing experiences.
3. Face-to-face interactions
A live event will help us have a number of quality networking opportunities. Connecting and meeting with potential partners will also help us achieve our mission-based business priorities.