Workable Vs TurboHire at every Recruitment Stage
We’ve talked with many HR leaders, and what we realized is that there are three stages involved in the recruitment process.
- Candidate Discovery
- Interview Process
- Hiring Decision
Finding suitable candidates for a job can be challenging. There are thousands of resumes to go through, and each one needs to be screened and filtered before one can find the right people for an organization.
- AI-Powered Skillset: When hiring for a job, we need to make sure that the applicant has the right skill set to fit into the role; an AI-Powered Skill Set can do all the legwork for you – and save you a lot of time I might add.
- TurboHire: It comes with in-built AI-Powered skillsets for most of the jobs. You can also create your own custom skillset.
- Workable: They do not offer an AI-Powered Skillset.
- Candidate Ranking: When it comes to interviewing job candidates, you first want to take a look at what they’ve done in the past, compare it to your needs and expectations, then figure out if they could become the best fit for your company. That way it should be much easier for you to determine which candidate is going to be the most qualified for the position by screening candidates quickly with a few clicks of buttons.
- TurboHire: To ensure your best hire, we have developed “Candidate Ranking.” You will be able to define the ideal candidate and TurboHire will rank the candidates accordingly. This feature is efficient and a great way to speed up hiring.
- Workable: Right now, Workable does not support candidate ranking.
- Smart Tags: Every organization and human resources team have their own way of capturing data. However, making the necessary tweaks and additions to an applicant tracking system can be hard work at times. That is why including Smart Tags in the mix is a great way to turn tedious jobs into less time-consuming projects that are easier to get through.
- TurboHire: In TurboHire ATS, you can add a tag to a candidate like ‘Good to go’, ‘Does not match’, ‘Rejected in round 2’ etc. These smart tags can help you set custom filters.
- Workable: You cannot smart tag candidates on Workable.
2. Interview Process:
After using AI to rank the top candidates, it’s time to involve you in the recruitment process for finding the right person for the job. Calling them might get tiring and repetitive but luckily you can make use of technology solutions today that provide assistance with scheduling interviews.
- Candidate Workspace: When hiring someone, you spend most of your time on the candidate. A dedicated space can save a lot of time and effort when looking through prospective candidates since you can quickly and easily look up their profiles by name, location, or other occupation types.
- TurboHire: We have built a space on the TurboHire portal where you can search with any of the candidate details and the candidate’s “Smart Card” will appear. A candidate’s Smart Card contains all the relevant details related to that specific applicant’s profile page on our job site.
- Workable: There is no candidate workspace in Workable.
- Bulk Scheduling: When you need to interview a lot of people who are interested in working for your company, it can be useful to schedule your interviews as quickly and easily as possible. Rather than scheduling them one by one, you can do so all at once, no matter how many there may be.
- TurboHire: TurboHire allows you to schedule events in bulk (for example hire 3 new team members on the same day) and also lets you do other things with your candidates in bulk such as sending an email, move them to another stage or share them with others.
- Workable: You’ll have to schedule for every individual candidate.
- Collaborative Review: Most of the job roles have multiple interviews with different panel members. To make a final decision, the feedback from all the panel members is collated by the recruiter. This is a time-consuming task for the recruiter.
- TurboHire: It automates the interviewers’ reviews in one place giving a consolidated score.
- Workable: You’ll have to download and consolidate reviews manually in Workable.
3. Hiring Decision:
After a quick screening and easy interviewing, the next step for a recruiter is to make a decision about who to hire. Currently, recruiters send offer letters to candidates by email. It’s time-consuming because the recruiter has to input information by hand. And it’s susceptible to manual error.
Here are a few offer letter features to check out.
- Salary Calculations: An offer letter may come with a lot of salary calculations and can be overwhelming sometimes.
- TurboHire: TurboHire will automate your salary calculations. Now you can focus on more important tasks without worrying about the hassle of doing a bunch of computations.
- Workable: Salary calculations can be automated at Workable as well.
- E-Signatures: The more you use technology, the less of it you want to go back to using. Especially when it comes to paperwork. When things are done digitally, no one has to spend time looking for a printer or worrying about sending documents through the mail for a signature.
- TurboHire: We provide an E-Signature for both the approver and the applicant.
- Workable: They do not support E-signature.
Workable Vs TurboHire: Recruitment Structuring
It’s a good idea to look up some of the structure templates that might be offered by the software and begin drafting a process for your recruitment procedures. For example, if you are looking for different departments to be filled, then you should start by creating positions based on various qualifications, skills or experience required.
1. Document Collection:
As a part of the recruitment process, collecting and verifying documents from the candidates is a vital step of the process.
- TurboHire: It is easier to collect the documents with a document collection form and share them with the verification team.
- Workable: They do not support document collection and sharing.
Reports can give a lot of insights into your recruitment process and help improve the recruitment metrics.
- TurboHire: TurboHire has around 32 reports across 8 categories. The major reports include Pipeline Report, Candidate Breakdown, etc. Additionally, custom reports are also built based on the customers’ requirements.
- Workable: Workable provides some basic reports but does not have a complete report library.
We strongly believe that recruiting software will save a lot of time for your recruiters and improve the quality of your hiring.
So, it’s time to improve the recruiting performance of your company.
|RATINGS & REVIEWS
Both TurboHire and Workable have a G2 rating of 4.6/5.
If you are looking forward to achieving a
- 72% reduction in time to hire,
- 65% reduction in cost to hire,
- 5x improvement in quality of hire,
Click here to book your free demo now.