Streamlining Talent Acquisition:
AI-Powered Screening at Springer Nature
Learn how Springer Nature implemented TurboHire for a highly effective and efficient AI-powered recruitment automation solution.
Global publisher and research community
Book and Periodical Publishing
About Springer Nature
Springer Nature is a global publishing company founded in 2015 that provides academic books, journals, online resources to researchers, and professional educators. Springer Nature operates in four main areas: research, education, professional, and consumer.
Springer Nature faced challenges in their HCM solution and recruiting activities, primarily:
- manual screening of candidate resumes
- improper maintenance of candidate sources
- manual collection of candidate data for scheduling.
Additionally, the organization experienced setbacks in agency productivity, recruiter productivity, and interviews per offer, which affected their hiring process.
TurboHire successfully implemented AI for screening, leading to:
- a reduction in the number of interviews conducted per hire,
- decreased reliance on agency hires,
- eliminated the need for manual report data entry,
- sources were accurately tagged for referrals,
- interviews were scheduled and feedback was collected efficiently in one place.
The recruiter productivity remained consistent, likely due to lower hiring volumes in certain months.
Within the first 5 months, the cost savings amounted to $49k,
Total offers made per month is 70
improvement in interview quality