TurboHire Technologies PVT LTD (TurboHire.co) is registered in India as a Private limited company (number U72200TG2019PTC131204).
This policy is effective from 1st March 2019
This policy was last modified on 29th June 2019
• 1.1 “Effective Date”
Means the date which you Signup (Create Log in) to the Services.
• 1.2 “Services”
Means the provision of services and Service Packages as selected by you during the ordering process whether free of charge or for a subscription fee and confirmed by email from Turbohire.co.
• 1.3 “Subscription Fee”
Turbohire.co may bundle an initial free service and a paid for service. For the paid services the “Subscription Fee”, means the recurring monthly fee payable by you in advance in respect of the provision of the Services, and as may be varied by Turbohire.co on notice to you from time to time. The Subscription Fee is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) or any other sales tax which, if applicable to you, shall be payable by you at the then prevailing rate.
• 1.4 “Subscription Period”
Means the period from the Effective Date until this Agreement is terminated in accordance with the provisions herein.
2. Description of services
Turbohire.co provides multiple levels of service; See https:// turbohire.co and for more information about each level of service and associated pricing at https://www.Turbohire.co/Price.
The General outline of Service and its usage guidelines are:
- As a Subscriber to Service, you will have flexibility to add or remove users under your paid subscription. Turbohire.co will neither assume nor compensate any responsibilities for any activity of users who have access under your Subscription License.
- You may upload your candidates or source new candidates using different promotion channels and features available on Service. Candidates so uploaded or sourced will be in direct ownership of you and your organization. In case you are using Unpaid Subscription, TurboHire.co reserves the rights to directly contact Candidates who were processed either through upload or sourcing during the Unpaid utilization of Subscription.
- When you create and publish the Jobs on TurboHire platform, TurboHire.co may publish these jobs on several Job-boards and channels.
- When a Job has been published by you on TurboHire.co whether through paid or trial or unpaid subscription of the TurboHire.co platform, TurboHire reserves the right to publish your logo and company name as User/ Customer of the TurboHire.co platform.
- You may use intelligent Talent Selection features of services. TurboHire.co does not assure or claim accuracy of Talent Selection Features. You assume entire responsibility of selecting or rejecting candidates. You are advised to be through and analyze each candidate. TurboHire.co does not accept any liability out of any errors or omissions on part of you exercising your responsibility and your decisions.
- You may use communication features on Service to contact Candidates to collect additional business or personal information as you deem necessary and useful. TurboHire.co assumes no responsibility for why and what for you may seek such information. TurboHire.co also takes no responsibility on missed communication because of technical glitches and unavailability issues. TurboHire.co takes no responsibility of responses to be provided by the intended recipients of your communication. TurboHire.co has built in features to send reminders to the candidates to fulfill responses to your communication.
- You may use Communication features among users of the same Subscription License. TurboHire.co also takes no responsibility on missed communication because of technical glitches and unavailability issues. TurboHire.co takes no responsibility of responses to be provided by the intended recipients of your communication.
You acknowledge and agree that Turbohire.co may establish general practices and policies concerning use of the Services, including, without limitation, the maximum number of users, jobs, candidates that a user may create/upload/process through the Services, the maximum number of hours or days that a file will be stored by the Services, and the maximum number of times a user may access the Services in a given period of time. Turbohire.co reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
Subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Turbohire.co shall supply the Services to you and grant you a non-transferable, terminable license to use the Services from the Effective Date for the Subscription Period. You may request and Turbohire.co may agree to upgrade the Services provided to you and the Subscription Fee payable will be amended accordingly for the next recurring monthly payment.
3. Making a Contract with You
A sign up (create Login ) is required to access the any of the Service Packages. All you have to do is provide your name, e-mail address, password and accept these Terms of Service.
In case the service package chosen by requires payment, you will also be asked to provide your payment details. If we accept payment you will receive an e-mail acknowledging that we have received your payment and accepting your offer to subscribe for the Services. At this point a contract between you and Turbohire.co will be formed.
4. Responsibility for Data
While we try to ensure that the Services are reasonably error free, we cannot guarantee that your data will not be deleted or lost. You acknowledge and agree that Turbohire.co will not be responsible for any intermittent failure of the Services when Service is restored in reasonable period. TurboHire.co has made reasonable provisions to backup and recover the data and restore the data in reasonable time. You acknowledge and agree that Turbohire.co will not be responsible for the deletion of a User data stored or processed during the provision of the Services, or for the corruption of or loss of any data, information or content contained in a User data.
6. Copyright Policy
These Terms of Service incorporate the terms of Turbohire.co’s Copyright Infringement Policy. Turbohire.co respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. Unauthorized copying, modification, distribution, public display, or public performance of a copyrighted work is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights, and expressly prohibited under Turbohire.co’s services.
You as participants of Turbohire.co’s services upload, access and use materials and services at their own risk. Turbohire.co does not monitor customer content. Turbohire.co will not be liable for any damages claimed as a result of Turbohire.co’s services, information, or products. Each and every Participant is solely responsible for all materials stored with Turbohire.co, for accuracy of materials including warranties, and for acquiring all necessary authorizations for hyperlinks, organizational and marketing information. Turbohire.co makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, quality, or nature of information that may be obtained by users or participants from the internet through the use of Turbohire.co’s services.
Turbohire.co may, at its discretion, remove content, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users and/or deny users future access to Turbohire.co’s services, who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others or Turbohire.co, or otherwise potentially expose Turbohire.co to civil or criminal liability. Should registered users of Turbohire.co’s premium services breach these conditions Turbohire.co reserves the right to terminate that user’s account immediately, without recourse to refunding any monies paid. However, such rights shall in no way create an obligation for Turbohire.co to edit or review the Website(s) or Content.
If you are a copyright owner wishing to pursue any of these issues please review our Copyright Infringement Policy or email us at abuse@Turbohire.co
7. Proprietary Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Turbohire.co. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the India and foreign countries. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms of Service, you may not reproduce, modify, or prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, or otherwise use the Services. You acknowledge that all materials (except those uploaded by users) provided on this Web site, including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos, graphics, sounds, GUI, software, and services (collectively “Materials”), are provided either by Turbohire.co or by their respective third party authors, developers and vendors (collectively “Third Party Providers”) and the underlying intellectual property rights are owned by Turbohire.co and/or its Third Party Providers.
The password and log-on details provided to you are confidential to you and you hereby agree that you shall not share such information with any third parties. You shall notify Turbohire.co forthwith if you are aware of any third party having access to such information.
Turbohire.co, the Turbohire.co logo, and all other Turbohire.co trademarks, service marks, product names, and trade names of Turbohire.co appearing on the Services are owned by Turbohire.co. All other trademarks, service marks, product names, and logos appearing on the Services are the property of their respective owners. You may not use or display any trademark, service mark, product name, trade name, or logo appearing on the Services without the owner’s prior written consent.
9. General Prohibitions
As a condition to your use of the Services, you agree not to:
- Upload or transmit as part of a User File or otherwise any data, text, graphics, content, or material that: (i) is false or misleading; (ii) is defamatory; (iii) invades another’s privacy; (iv) is obscene, pornographic, or offensive; (v) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any individual or group; (vi) infringes another’s rights, including any intellectual property rights; (vii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (viii) spreads messages of terror or depicts torture; (viv) harm minors in any way, this includes any form of child pornography; (x) promotes illegal activity, including but not limited to, gambling and the offering for sale of illegal weapons
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the Services or Turbohire.co’s computer systems or the technical delivery systems of Turbohire.co’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services; or
- Misuse system resources including, but not limited to, employing content which consume excessive CPU time or storage space; utilizing excessive bandwidth; or resale of access to content hosted on Turbohire.co servers.
- Automate the use of the Services. You must not use or launch any automated system (including, without limitation, a computer program, software, bots or robots) that accesses the Services in an unattended manner.
- Distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Services, including, without limitation, providing outsourcing, hosting, desktop or mobile software or applications (apps) or on-line services to third parties, or otherwise make the Services, or access thereto, available to any third party.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Turbohire.co reserves the right to close accounts which are shared with other people.
Turbohire.co will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including intellectual property rights infringement and security-related issues, to the fullest extent of the law. Turbohire.co may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Turbohire.co has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.
Any files uploaded to the Turbohire.co service which appear to involve child exploitation will be reported to the US National Center for Missing & Exploited Children’s CyberTipline. Additionally, any users found to be uploading files which appear to involve child exploitation will be permanently banned from using Turbohire.co’s services.
The Services may make available links to third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Turbohire.co is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites. Links to such websites do not imply any endorsement by Turbohire.co of such websites or the content, products, or services available from such websites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ACCORDINGLY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TURBOHIRE.CO EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND OTHER TERMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, REGARDING SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT). TURBOHIRE.CO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TURBOHIRE.CO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR TO THE COMPUTER SYSTEM OF ANY THIRD PARTY THAT RESULT FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. IF WE PROVIDE ADVICE OR INFORMATION ON WAYS TO USE THE SERVICE OR WAYS IN WHICH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES MAY BE IMPROVED, WE ARE NOT OFFERING ANY PROMISE OR GUARANTEE IN ADDITION TO THOSE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and affect. Headings in the Terms of Service are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Turbohire.co, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services, or your violation of these Terms of Service.
14. Limitation of Liability
Your use of Turbohire.co is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our Service or with these terms of service, or any other rules or policies, please contact us at support@Turbohire.co.. If you use the “Free” level of service as part of any package, you acknowledge that save for any liability we cannot exclude at law, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Services. Subscribers to other service packages expressly understand and agree that Turbohire.co shall not be liable for any , indirect loss, consequential loss of profits, revenue, business opportunity, anticipated savings, goodwill or reputation, use or data , resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use the Service; (II) the cost of procurement of substitute Services; (III) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (IV) statements or conduct of any third party using the Service; or (V) any other matter relating to the Services. If you are a Subscriber to any packages of service, our aggregate liability to you in connection with this Agreement is limited to the sum paid by you to subscribe to the package in use by you.
Turbohire.co may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Services by postings on the Services. By agreeing to these Terms of Service Turbohire.co reserves the right to send you an email newsletter publication from which you will be able to unsubscribe at any point.
The failure of Turbohire.co to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
• 17.1 Relationship
Customer and Turbohire.co are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
• 17.2 Assignment
Customer may not assign any of its rights, or delegate any of its duties, under this Agreement, and any attempted assignment will be null and void.
• 17.3 Force Majeure
Operation of our Services may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control and we shall not be liable to you for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond Turbohire.co’s control.
• 17.4 Turbohire.co Confidential Information
You represent and warrant to Turbohire.co that (a) you are not a competitor of Turbohire.co, (b) you shall keep publicly unannounced information and materials pertaining to Turbohire.co, pre-release software, testing or testing procedures strictly confidential and (c) you shall not use any information gained from access to the Turbohire.co Web site or use of the Turbohire.co Services to compete with Turbohire.co in its business.
For paid services from Turbohire.co:
In consideration for the provision of the Services, you shall pay Turbohire.co the nonrefundable Subscription Fee.
TurboHire.co Invoice system shall issue invoices in respect of the Subscription Fee and shall collect the Subscription Fee from you monthly in advance. Both parties agree that except in accordance with section 19 below no refunds shall be given in any circumstances.
The Subscription Fee is exclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other sales tax which, if applicable to you, shall be payable by you at the then prevailing rate.
In the event that the Subscription Fee, as appropriate, is not collected in accordance with the provisions herein, Turbohire.co may deny you access to the Services without notice.
19. Cancellation Rights
If you are purchasing the Services as a consumer, then under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel this Agreement for any reason during the seven working day cooling off period from the date you subscribe. If you upload any data directly or indirectly to commence utilization of service before the end of the cooling off period then you will waive your right to cancel the Agreement.
20. Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Indian courts shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of those courts.
For the exclusive benefit of Turbohire.co and to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, Turbohire.co shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or, where these terms and conditions are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of the place of business in which you agreed to these terms and conditions or (if different) the country of your principal place of business.
21. Entire Agreement
These Terms of Service are the entire and exclusive agreement between Turbohire.co and you regarding the Services, and these Terms of Service supersede and replace any prior agreements between Turbohire.co and you regarding the Services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Turbohire.co services, affiliate services or third-party content software or services. Please be aware that Turbohire.co reserves the right to cancel any transmission they find in violation of any of the above policies.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact Turbohire.co at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints about violators of the Terms of Service Policy should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com Each complaint will be investigated and may result to immediate cancellation of Services without prior notice.