The follow workplace policy by the company will describe the policies that need to be followed in a workplace which will apply to everyone present in the company. This will include the employees, contractors, vendors, stakeholders, and volunteers alike. These policies help create a lawful, productive, and pleasant workplace.
- Employees need to make sure that they respect the private information provided regarding the clients, employees, partners, and our organization. This will also include but will not be limited to the following:
- Employee records
- Customer lists
- Unpublished forecasts, goals, and initiatives that are marked as confidential
- Data of partners, customers, or vendors
- To build a safe and happy workplace, we need the employees to treat each other well and help them feel safe in the workplace environment. Workplace harassment and violence will not be tolerated and will have consequences if found so.
- To ensure that the workplace is a hazard-free workplace we will take every preventative and emergency management action possible.
- While [company’s name] is a smoke-free workplace. You can utilize the designated smoke areas to smoke. However, do follow the safety regulation when you use such places.
Violation of Policy and Disciplinary actions
In any case, if there is a violation of the stated guidelines, there will be strict consequences which will be based on the type of offense conducted. The following consequences can be expected in any case of violation:
- Removal of benefits from the employee policies
- Termination of employee offer or contract.
I hereby certify that I have received a copy of the workplace policy of [Company name].
Employee Signature Date