Why is it important to ask training survey questions?
With the help of the training survey questions, you can collect feedback on the design of your course, the delivery of training, and the content of the training. This will also help your training become more refined and effective the next time you keep a training session. It will also help enhance your training methods, the assessment methods, and the structure of the training.
20 examples of training survey questions
- What do you hope to learn from this training?
- What are the key specific points that you liked in the training?
- Has the training helped develop your professional goals?
- Was the overall training material and content helpful to you?
- Was the training program interactive and engaging?
- Was the training program relevant to your position at the job or your potential?
- Was the study material provided during the training helpful enough to solve your problems?
- How would you rate the quality of the training session on a scale of 1 to 10?
- Were you able to get all your answers to the questions you had in your mind?
- How would you like to rate the quality of the training instructor?
- Was the training program at a comfortable place?
- Was the trainer engaging and supportive?
- Do you feel that you were provided enough time and resources to complete the entire training?
- What did you like the most about the training?
- did the training meet your expectations?
- Do you feel competent and confident at the end of the training program?
- What were some of the points that you did not find pleasing about the training program?
- What are some of the additional points that you’d like to include in the training next time?
- Did you get an opportunity to collaborate with your team members during the training?
- Please provide your feedback to help improve the training program.