Recruiters need to be sure of the potential candidates while interviewing them. With the help of the legal counsel questions provided in the following template, recruiters can analyze the candidates and check their capabilities.
A legal counselor is an in-house legal consultant with a background in corporate law. The legal counselor is the one who is responsible for overseeing all the legal matters related to the organization. It is the duty of the legal counselor to advise the organization during legal crises and hence avoid any legal troubles.
15 legal counsel questions for a job interview:
- What interests you in being a legal counselor at our organization?
- Describe one of your most significant accomplishments in your legal career.
- How do you define success in your line of work?
- What are some of the situations where an organization might need legal counsel?
- What do you hope to achieve by working in our organization?
- What experience or training have you undergone for this position?
- What is one of the hardest legal situations that you have faced?
- How did you overcome some of the toughest legal conditions?
- Were you assigned any project and how did you play a role in the completion of the project?
- Describe a situation where you made a mistake or regretted a decision that you made. How did you handle it?
- How do you handle stress at work?
- Describe a time when there were conflicting ideas in the group and you had to arrive at a common decision.
- What is a specific goal that you are currently pursuing?
- How would you describe your ideal work environment?
- What steps do you need to take to attain the organization's goals?