A java developer is a programmer who cooperates with web developers and software engineers to integrate JAVA into websites, business applications, and services. The following java developer questions will help the interviewer check the candidate’s skills. Recruiters will also be able to check the willingness to learn, and the passion for the job.
15 java developer questions for a job interview:
- What are the features of the Java programming language?
- What is the importance of the main() method in Java?
- Is Java Pass By or Pass By Reference?
- What do you think is the difference between path and classpath variables?
- What are the access modifiers in Java?
- What is a static import?
- What is a composition in Java?
- What do you understand by Enum in Java?
- What is the difference between the user thread and the daemon thread?
- How are runtime exceptions different from checked exceptions?
- What uses an object factory and how do you implement the Singleton pattern?
- Describe the characteristics of an ACID database system.
- Difference between Heap and Stack Memory in java.
- Can java be used to be the complete object-oriented programming language?
- How is java different from C++?