Who is a growth associate?
A growth associate is someone who builds relationships with new and existing clients in order to build sales.
What does a growth associate do?
A growth associate is expected to fulfill the following tasks:
- Grow sales in existing customer channels
- Develop and add new customer channels
- Reduce customer turnover
- Increase customer loyalty
We are looking for an energetic growth associate to join our team. As a growth associate, you will be responsible for conducting market research, and promoting company products while also building client relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a growth associate can be provided as follows:
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Growing existing accounts
- Working closely with the senior management team to ensure that all stakeholders are informed regarding the progress of the sales team
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Documenting the sales process and closing them successfully
- Ensuring that all business development activities are being followed and executed within a timely manner
- Providing support to the sales team on all aspects of the sales process
- Creaking proposals and presentation materials
- Management of customer relationships
The key requirements of a growth associate can be provided as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing business or similar field
- Experience in sales or a similar field is expected
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Ability to overcome objections and manage time effectively
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong business skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a changing environment