We are so happy to share with you the news that we have crossed 1 million candidates processed. The past year has witnessed an exponential growth in TurboHire usage by recruiters, and we are only positive about keeping this momentum going. Since the first candidate processing, we have come a long way. Let’s just say #HireFastGrowFast is looking forward to becoming faster!
What does that mean? A1 scanning, accurate analyzing, and seamless extraction of candidates’ information for quality hiring. The AI-based resume parsing engine and AI filters help the recruiters find quality candidates with a perfect match in qualification skills and experience in a similar industry. This is what has helped in achieving this milestone number:
- Processing various file formats: This includes PDF, doc., DOCX, ZIP. Gives candidates the freedom to upload a resume in their choice of format.
- Extracting information from complex resumes: Extracts information with precision from divergent formats. For example, image scanning.
- Lighting fast processing: Takes 1-3 seconds to process resumes, irrespective of the level of complexity.
- Resume quality scoring: Indexing resume based on their pedigree with AI-backed score, no matter what the job profile be.
The cumulative improvements are provided by the TurboHire platform across three important recruitment metrics:
- Time to Hire – time elapsed between engaging a candidate and accepting an offer.
- Cost to Hire – money spent on making a hire.
- Quality of Hire – value a new hire brings to the organization.
Turbohire is a result of a bunch of passionate people getting together to solve a problem plaguing the recruitment process. We started TurboHire with 1K applicants and grew to 10K as we built the platform. Further, we crossed 100K as more customers joined us on our journey. Touching the 1M candidate parsing record is the foundation of improved algorithms, better candidate-job matching, and our path to marching towards the 100M candidates. While every new day is an opportunity to improve and grow, 1M candidate record is an indicator that we are in the right direction.– Abhishek Kabra, Co-founder
It is a known fact that about 30% of the total jobs posted on job boards are repetitive jobs. TurboHire has built a retarget feature which will help the recruiters use the existing database to search for the suitable candidates if the jobs are repetitive. This has a significant cost implication as this will negate the posting of jobs and waiting for the candidate’s application. So, with a click of a button, you will get matching and eligible candidates from your old database for your new job. A calculative brief on how we are making the recruiting process faster & easier, so far:
- 72% reduction in cost to hire: Enormous cost savings incurred on a job posting to the commercial job board.
- 75% reduction in time-to-hire by cutting down job-Marketing and screening time.
- Building a better and agile image of the Talent Acquisition team to Business and Hiring Managers.
- Creating Candidate Delight by getting back when indeed a suitable Job Role opens to an
- 60% increase in quality of hire & 50k+ shortlisting of “quality” candidates.
This is a moment for TurboHire when we are looking back to see how far we have come, as we gear up for the journey ahead.– Aman Gour, Co-Founder
TurboHire is a new age AI-based talent acquisition system. The platform is packed with features that will help the recruiter in the optimization of each stage in recruitment. We hope and trust you will continue counting on us for smart and intelligent recruiting. Here’s a huge shout out to each one in the team for making the journey nothing less than a roller coaster ride. We have lots more announcements coming up.